The Commuter Java Press gives you that amazingly bold flavor of freshly pressed coffee (or tea) with the convenience of a travel mug by using a clever design that eliminates the intrusive plunger rod and replaces it with a nesting inner sleeve that creates an additional wall of insulation to keep your coffee or tea hot while eliminating blow-by and grit.
- Incredibly clever, sliding inner carafe replaces the rod from classic French Presses for unencumbered drinking and a double wall of insulation.
- Spill-resistant top and sealable spout prevents loss of heat and coffee alike
- Cloth-wrapped, foam sleeve insulates hands and coffee for a secure grip
- Non-slip foot helps keep cup upright and fits most car cup holders.
Size: 9.6 oz - 3.8" x 3.0" x 7.8"
Classic utensil design in a more compact package. The set weighs a diminutive .7 oz, and at just over 6 inches in length, meets your packability standard as well.
Simple-yet-sturdy Glacier Stainless 3 pc. Ring Set offers a bombproof set of camp-ready utensils that will last for generations. - Classically rugged, compact ring cutlery set with space-saving, flat profile...
All-purpose camp spork offers a full-sized, camp-cutlery piece that is both rugged and lightweight. Match it with our knife for a complete set. Size: .4 oz - 7.1" x 1.8" x...
- Tapered silicone edge allows you to scoop and scrape with ease. - Holds one tablespoon, so it’s the perfect size for cooking while camping. - Long handle design is...